“Tyreek Hill reported a 4.2 40 yard dash at “Pro Day.” Tyreek Hill is considered the fastest player in the NFL & is nicknamed “The Cheetah”.”
- Second-year wide receiver enters his second NFL season with the Chiefs in 2017.
- For the first time in his career, Hill was named a first-team All-Pro punt returner by the Associated Press after a phenomenal 2016 regular season campaign.
- Was voted All-Pro punt returner by Sporting News following the 2016 regular season.
- Collected his first-career kickoff return for a touchdown on an 86-yard free kick return following a safety forced in the second quarter on Nov. 27, 2016, in Week 12 at Denver.
- Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week on Nov. 30, 2016, following a breakout performance in Week 12 at Denver and was twice named AFC Special Teams player of the Week: first on on Dec. 14, following a Week 14 performance versus Oakland and once more on Jan. 4, 2017, following a Week 17 performance against San Diego.
- Following a three-touchdown performance against Denver in Week 12 of the 2016 season, Hill became the first player to record a rushing touchdown, a receiving touchdown and a kick return touchdown in a single game since Gale Sayers accomplished the feat against the Minnesota Vikings on October 17, 1965.
- Was voted by teammates as a special teams captain in 2016 prior to his first playoff appearance against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Was named to the Pro Football Writers of America (PFWA) All-NFL Team as a punt returner following the 2016 season, joining Travis Kelce, Marcus Peters and Eric Berry. Also gathered All-AFC accolades from the PFWA as a kick returner and punt returner, and All-Rookie team alongside Chris Jones.
- Was named to the 2017 Pro Bowl for the first time following his rookie campaign in 2016.
- Originally entered the NFL as the Chiefs fifth round (165th overall) pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.